Depart from your taxi or cruise ship in Castries, or from most hotels by water in Gros Islet, Castries City, and Marigot Bay. Begin the day with refreshing coconut water or juice, served on the boat, as the captain and crew take you to see the Piton Mountains, about 30 minutes. Sit back and enjoy the ride as the boat heads south to Soufriere.
After some fun history on the island, we pause near Anse Chastanet and Sugar Beach for some snorkeling, two very unique snorkeling sites. The reef system here is alive with many different species of fish and marine life. Snorkeling gear is provided free for our guests! If you have an underwater camera, bring it along to capture the excitement just beneath the water. After snorkeling the best is yet to come!
Continuing our journey, we make our way to Soufrière. Once the boat is positioned just right, allow the first mate to take your photo in front of the majestic Pitons and give your partner a kiss for the camera! A short five-minute bus ride to the volcano is next – the worlds only drive in volcano. Lather the mineral rich mud all over your body, let it dry, and take a dip in the hot springs pool. Next, we head to the Tourille Waterfall, a quick rinse that leaves you feeling refreshed.
Departing the waterfall, we head to lunch, overlooking the volcano. Lunch is not included, but time to dine is allotted. Buffet menu items include fish, chicken, beef, basmati rice, veggies, plantains, and salad. This is authentic St. Lucian cuisine, and it doesn’t get any better. You will not be disappointed! If you do not wish to eat lunch we can check out the town.
Our final stop is Marigot Bay, home to Ride St. Lucia. Become enchanted by the picturesque Marigot Bay, with its large yachts and intimate beach. As we make our return trip, relax with complimentary beverages and grab your partner to dance to the music from our incredible sound system.
We know by this time, you’ve enjoyed the ride!
This is a private all inclusive tour. Only your group will be permitted on the boat. You will not share this tour with another group.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Coming from a cruise ship? Please pass through the security gate and look for a Ride St Lucia Team Member holding a sign with your name written on it. You will be escorted to our boat. If staying at a resort in Gros Islet, Castries City, and Marigot Bay we will arrange a taxi, or meet you at the closest dock, for pickup. Start your tour from Sandals Grande, we pick you up at the dock.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:30-9:30 AM (departure time can vary depending on group needs)|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 3:30 PM.|
|BRING||Comfortable athletic clothing, sneakers, hat, towel, camera, water shoes, no jewelry, insect repellent, cash, change of clothes, and sunscreen, money.|
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM: Water Shuttle Pickup
- Be entertained by our crew
- Get a quick history lesson
- Pause for pictures in front of the Piton Mountains
- Snorkel at two sites – Anse Chastanet and Sugar Beach – where the coral comes alive.
- Watch for dolphins and whales
9:30 AM – 2:30 PM: Touring
- We pay your admittance into the park. The worlds only drive in volcano.
- Lather the mineral rich mud all over your body, let it dry, and take a dip in the hot springs pool.
- A quick ride to the waterfall for a cool shower, leaves you feeling refreshed.
- Now it’s time for the cold beverages as we make way for Lunch.
- Get something good to eat. Meal with chicken or beef and ground provisions.
- If you do not wish to eat lunch we can check out the town.
- We cruise picturesque Marigot Bay
- More time for cold beverages as the boat returns home.
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM: Water Shuttle Return
- An exciting ride back to where you departed from, with complimentary drinks
- If you arrived on a cruise ship, we will return you to port before departure time.